Tuesday 5 July 2016

First Round of Conservative Party Leadership Election

In the First Round of the Conservative Party Leadership Election, Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom are the two candidates with more votes in the PCP.

More rounds will follow until there are two candidates standing.

The two candidates standing will take part in another ballot in which Conservative Party members will vote to chose the next leader.

In the Labour Party, Angela Eagle was reportedly the challenger to stand in a Leadership Election. Possibly I stand, Maybe I stand, Perhaps I stand and Eventually I might stand are some of the slogans that would be used by Angela Eagle even, if or possibly she stands to challenge Jeremy Corbyn.

I wonder if Labour Party members have reasons to worry about such hesitant potential new Labour Party Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment